This daily probiotic features #1 clinically studied probiotic, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG,† and helps to reduce occasional digestive upset including gas, bloating, and diarrhea.* These capsules are a great option for daily use to keep your gut microbiome healthy and balanced.
- Helps reduce occasional diarrhea, gas, and bloating*
- Works naturally with your body to support your digestion and immune defenses*
- Minimizes travel-associated digestive issues*
- For ages 12+
- Free from dairy^, wheat, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts
- Vegetarian and vegan
- No artificial dyes or coloring
- Guaranteed Purity & Potency through the date, when stored correctly
- Competitors may claim probiotic count when the product is made. Culturelle® measures the count at the expiration date.
- Uses premium packaging to protect the viability of probiotics even after you open and close daily
Product Claims and Compliance
The following claims can be included in your copy IF you include the proper disclosure at the bottom of your promotion.
- Culturelle® must always have the registered trademark next to the brand name as seen in this sentence.
- A healthy gut supports a healthy you Note: Context is important; it should be about staying/keeping healthy, not restoring health.
- Backed by over 30 years of science/Validated by over 30 years of research Note: refers to Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG strain. It should be accompanied by the following disclosures at the bottom of your content or email.
- Based on the number of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG clinical studies, as of January 2022.
- Based on the studies of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG for a range of benefits throughout the lifespan.
- Contributes to a healthy lifestyle
- Culturelle® is an expert in probiotics
- All videos and posts must include the following phrase at the end “* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
- You must include ALL appropriate symbols when making claims as seen in this document.
The following copy complies with the FDA and is appropriate for “best of” lists. If you modify the copy, please submit it for review. Please include all relevant disclaimers and references. You can find the disclaimers at the bottom of this page and under the Compliance section.
The Culturelle® Digestive Daily Probiotic Capsules reduce occasional digestive upset, including gas, bloating, and diarrhea.* This probiotic works naturally with your body to support your digestive and immune systems.
This probiotic is customized to support your gut microbiome to help with bloating, diarrhea, and gas. This daily capsule is a great option for minimizing travel-associated digestive issues.*
Many probiotics are loaded with far more probiotics than what research shows is effective. But more isn’t necessarily better. That’s why Culturelle® Digestive Daily Probiotic capsules deliver the clinically proven effective amount of 10 billion CFUs for healthy digestion.*
Why We Picked Culturelle® Digestive Daily Probiotic Capsules
- Culturelle® is the expert in probiotics Culturelle® was voted Most Trusted Probiotic Brand by American shoppers in the 2022 BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards.φ
- Contains #1 clinically studied probiotic, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG,† and is strong enough to survive stomach acids and promote healthy bacteria in the intestines.
- Restores a natural balance of bacteria to optimize your digestive system and support your immune system*
- Offers a discount of 20% for your first purchase with our code, <insert custom code>
- Disclaimers must be included in emails, social media posts, and online content. Examples of a disclaimer are listed below.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- (we cannot provide out master claims list to those outside of our organization.)
- All social media and online content must have an FTC disclosure that notifies your followers you receive compensation for your efforts. For more information and tips on how to make your disclosure work for you, please visit the FTC page.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Based on the number of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG clinical studies, as of January 2022.
▲Meets the FDA’s guidelines for gluten-free.
^While there are no dairy-derived ingredients in the product, it is produced in a facility that also handles dairy ingredients.
φ Culturelle voted Most Trusted Probiotic brand by American shoppers based on the 2022 BrandSpark American Trust Study.
Feel free to use or embed any of the assets below. Note, banners are located in your Shareasale portal.
You can embed the following testimonial video here.